I dreaded my first one last year all worried about what the teacher would tell me that Wes needed to work on. I should not have worried about it. I can say that they are now my favorite thing around. It's so nice to hear that all the hard work Todd and I put into instilling values in Wes is paying off. Mrs. Burcham said almost the identical things as Mrs. Smith did in Kindergarten. Both of these teachers don't sugar-coat things which is nice.
I know they mean what they say.
Wes you are well-behaved, SWEET, and smart!!!
You bring a smile to my face all the time!
You are all boy and I know it's not easy for you to use self-control!
We love you even when you do get in trouble or make a bad grade!
We will be there for you no matter what!
I know they mean what they say.
Wes you are well-behaved, SWEET, and smart!!!
You bring a smile to my face all the time!
You are all boy and I know it's not easy for you to use self-control!
We love you even when you do get in trouble or make a bad grade!
We will be there for you no matter what!

No comments:
Post a Comment