Sunday, July 5, 2009

Wes is 7!!!

Wes turned 7 on June 29th. We celebrated more than normal, but he didn't seem to mind all the parties and special times.
Wes is really into the Longhorns so that was our theme.


Thanks Auntie Em for the amazing cake.
Not only did it look good, it tasted great!
Best picture I could get of the cousins!
Wes and Allyson are sitting in the wheelbarrow Grandpa and Mimi got him!

2nd Longhorn cake!

Wes invited a few friends over to our house to celebrate.
We had tons of sport things to do, all UT of course.

Water balloons and a pinata!
Everyone got several turns at the pinata.
We finally just let you at it and soon the candy was all out!



After everyone left this is what we found Kodi getting into!

The I've been caught look!

Wes we are so proud of the older boy you have become!
We are thankful that God has blessed us with 7 wonderful years with you!
LOVE YOU!!!
post signature

3 comments:

Emily said...

Both his parties were great! I was glad I was able to be at both of them. I love the picture of Kodi. Did he manage to puncture any of the Capri Suns and get a drink?!

Rebekah said...

What fun to have two parties. I'm sure Wes enjoyed them both! His cakes were beautiful. Emily did a great job. That is so funny how you caught Kodi. I love his guilty face.

Holly said...

What a cute party idea. I don't guess I had ever seen your backyard, it looks so pretty. Love the longhorn cake. My Dad is a huge Longhorn fan, I just showed him the cakes, he thought they were great. Let me know if you do a blog book.