I had some of my closest friends come to visit this weekend. We spent a ton of time shopping, eating, and catching up! We visited some great Austin places--Chuy's Bess's Moonshine...
I also drove them around to see some pretty areas of Austin.
The boys didn't really want to shop and visit so they did their own guy weekend.
They headed out Friday to a hotel. They ate out and swam in the hotel pool!
The next morning was the breakfast which Wes thinks is great to have that many choices and then they were off to a Wildlife Ranch. They saw too many exotic animals to mention.
I also drove them around to see some pretty areas of Austin.
The boys didn't really want to shop and visit so they did their own guy weekend.
They headed out Friday to a hotel. They ate out and swam in the hotel pool!
The next morning was the breakfast which Wes thinks is great to have that many choices and then they were off to a Wildlife Ranch. They saw too many exotic animals to mention.
Aoudad


2 comments:
So glad you all had fun! I thought about you all many times, I should have called! Maybe one year I will make it!
Glad you got to have a girl weekend! Looks like your boys had fun, too - yikes that snake is looooong...
Post a Comment