I have to say I really dropped the ball on this trip! I have hardly any pictures at all. I so wish I'd gotten Wes with both sets of his great-grandparents along with all the cousins. I loaded up the car the day after Christmas and picked up my family. Wes was incredible the whole trip, including the 10 hours in the car stuffed like sardines. We made it to McPherson first to see my dad's side of the family. It was a great trip and fun to see so many of my cousins. Wes loves to go feed the ducks here. This year was not so fun. Besides being freezing the ducks were very hungry. There were two bullies in the group that scared Wes and me, so no cute pics of us feeding the ducks. Wes was in the car worried about me being attacked. This picture below doesn't do justice but there were a ton of Canadian geese hanging out. They ignored us but the regulars at the pond knew what to do to get our bread slices.
It barely snowed there but the week before they had gotten some. We went to an empty parking lot and let Wes play with the mounds of snow left over. He had a great time. Before we left we went driving through all the piles. Wes enjoyed destroying them.
We then headed to Lawrence to see my mom's side of the family. Again, it was a great time and so nice to see everyone!
Here are the guys one afternoon.
I don't think they'd survive without their electronics!

It was a great time. Hopefully we'll make it up again soon but this time I WILL take pictures of the family!
Here are the guys one afternoon.
I don't think they'd survive without their electronics!
It was a great time. Hopefully we'll make it up again soon but this time I WILL take pictures of the family!

No comments:
Post a Comment