Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Day with the Farriers

We had a great day! Wes woke up early, checked out the tree, ran back to bed, and then ask if he could get up! Daddy wasn't excited about getting up at 6:30 but I reminded him that Wes was an early riser thanks to him! Wes was very appreciative of his gifts. I was a little worried that he'd be a bit disappointed in the amount of gifts under the tree but he was very happy. I just don't want him being selfish and thinking Christmas is just about how many presents are under the tree. I did hear some really good advice about the gifts. One family has always just given their kids 3 gifts. If it was good enough for Jesus she figured it was good enough for her kids. Really a good idea. I did buy Wes more than that though. Maybe we'll do the 3 gift thing next year.Air Hogs Zero Gravity
It really does drive on the walls!

The Skateboard
A definite favorite!
Thanks Santa!

Mouse Trap
He loves playing this!
Papa and Nana dropped by Christmas morning to see us.
Wes enjoyed showing them his things.
Showing off his skills!Daddy helping go fast!

The family!
I feel so blessed to have you two in my life! I thank God for giving me you all everyday!

We headed to Grandpa and Mimi's for lunch.
Notice the skateboard has been in all our family pictures today!

More gifts.
You love your workbench and metal detector!


post signature


No comments: