Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Ornery Puppy

As if I don't have enough to take care of with my boys we went and bought a puppy in May. Wes named him Kodi. He's ALL LAB as you'll see from the photos below.

3 months old
If I'm trying to do the dishes this is his favorite spot.
4 months old
His new favorite game if we forget to keep the door closed.

Thankfully we are almost done teething. And a very big thank you that my hubby has patched it, painted it, and made it look brand new.

4 1/2 months old
He is absolutely nuts about water. The problems is that now he can jump in and out of the tub as he wishes. This is what I found after leaving the room for just a minute.

Sweet, sad eyes saying he's sorry and hopes we still love him!

4 comments:

Britney said...

Ah, what a beautiful puppy...I cannot imagine how much trouble that little "toddler" is getting into - never a dull moment around your house, I'm sure! Wes already has a best friend in Kodi, I can see! : )

Emily said...

How could you not love a face like that! I can't wait until he's passed the puppy phase so him & my baby Dex will get along happily ever after like Dex & Doc did!

The Best Family said...

he is precious! my boys are begging for a puppy. Coby said he was going to ask Santa for one!

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

Ryan and Ethan pretend they have a lab like that. I am not brave enough yet. He is so adorable though.