Wes didn't seem nervous at all this morning. He just walked right in and started. We had a fairly quick good-bye. Wes said he had a great day when I picked him up! He did ask me on the way home if I was nervous when I started Kindergarten. I told him yes, and then I ask him if he was nervous this morning. He said YES--VERY!!!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
The First Day of Kindergarten
Wes didn't seem nervous at all this morning. He just walked right in and started. We had a fairly quick good-bye. Wes said he had a great day when I picked him up! He did ask me on the way home if I was nervous when I started Kindergarten. I told him yes, and then I ask him if he was nervous this morning. He said YES--VERY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw, I'm glad his day went well. I cannot believe he and Kelly are already going off to Kindergarten. I hope the drop-off went well & the day wasn't too crazy without him around.
It's still so hard to believe he's in Kinder now...mom told me all about the morning.
Post a Comment