Here are some of our cookies for Santa. If you will notice our reindeer are really army green.
I realized too late that I didn't have brown food coloring and this was the best I could do in mixing what colors we already had.
Yum!
I realized too late that I didn't have brown food coloring and this was the best I could do in mixing what colors we already had.
Yum!
Christmas Eve we spent with the Tindel side.
The cousins had lots of fun playing and opening gifts.
The cousins had lots of fun playing and opening gifts.
Christmas morning Wes bounded out of bed early, looking to see if Santa had eaten our cookies and drank the milk, then he was quickly off to see what was under the tree.
Here is Kodi with his gift.
All his goodies! I guess someone was good this year!
Here is Wes finding a hidden present from Santa!
Daddy had to tell him to look again under the tree.
Can you guess what he found?
After opening all our gifts that morning we made our way to the Farrier's for Christmas Day.
We had a great day out there opening presents, eating, playing and visiting.
We had a great day out there opening presents, eating, playing and visiting.
We had a great Christmas vacation. This year seemed to be the most relaxing in awhile.
It ends tomorrow when Wes goes back to school.
Hopefully we'll adjust to the regular schedule quickly!

No comments:
Post a Comment