Thursday, December 3, 2009

We're going Hunting!

Wes gets to go hunting for the first time!
His hunting clothes and boots came this week in the mail.
As soon as the box was opened he had everything on.
Next thing I knew he was outside "practicing".

Deer spotted!
Deer about to be down!
So excited!

I can't wait to go hunting with you Wes!

post signature

2 comments:

Britney said...

How exciting! I am making some venison stew tomorrow night for dinner - our last package of venison! Maybe I should send Shawn with y'all so he can bring home some more meat! : ) Hope you all have fun and stay warm (as warm as you can out in the woods).

Emily said...

he is just too cute. I can't wait to find out if he actually pulls the trigger and gets his first kill...but either way, I just hope he has a great time!