Today was Kindergarten Graduation!
Presley and Molly
You did finally smile on stage but Daddy didn't catch that on film!
There was a reception after in your classroom.
You received two certificates.
Never Tardy & Awesome Athlete Award
You may be horrified later, but you talk about marrying Presley.
You two have been great friends for several years.
Mrs. Karla Smith
Mrs. Smith thinks so much of you. She told me how well you have done this year.
She has said numerous times how bright you are, but what she also said that means so much is how you really use self-control so often in how you behave.
That means so much to us, Wes!
Wes we are so proud of you!
You strive to do what is best yet you have so much "boy" in you that learning to do that is hard. I marvel at how you've found such good balance at being fun and using self-control about when and how to have fun!
I pray you never lose that love for life.
We are so thankful that God gave you to us and we truly enjoy every moment with you!
You strive to do what is best yet you have so much "boy" in you that learning to do that is hard. I marvel at how you've found such good balance at being fun and using self-control about when and how to have fun!
I pray you never lose that love for life.
We are so thankful that God gave you to us and we truly enjoy every moment with you!

4 comments:
Oh, Shelley, you're making me cry reading this...What a fun day for you all!
I can't believe he just graduated from Kindergarten! Looks like it was a fun day for everyone.
I'm glad I could get away from work & be there. I was fine the whole time until he hugged me so tight and wouldn't let go...those kind of hugs are few & far between as he gets older...made me a bit teary! Being Auntie Em is by the far the thing I get to do. Love you all so much!
I love the things you wrote about him! So great!
Post a Comment