The last few months Wes has been into Legos. Awhile back I bought him one and I ended up building the whole thing. I told him we are not buying anymore till he was ready to build them on his own. A few months ago we tried it again, and he's been building like crazy ever since.
Yesterday I bought him this bigger one and he had it completed in 3 hours. He didn't move from the table till it was done. (He doesn't sit that still and long for a good movie!)
Yesterday I bought him this bigger one and he had it completed in 3 hours. He didn't move from the table till it was done. (He doesn't sit that still and long for a good movie!)
Proud of his work!
All his legos that he has built all by himself!

3 comments:
Wow! That is impressive!
They look great. So glad he found something that keeps him so occupied - 3 hours?! WOW
my boys still build for hours on their legos, too! they are great for little boys!
Post a Comment