As you'll see in my last blog about our weekend that Wes did NOT get much sleep. He's one that needs it or has trouble functioning or being nice. We had a rough Saturday and Sunday and I was wearing down. That evening I told him to go outside and calm down
--it works!!!
I watched him go get the chalk and start writing on our driveway.
See if you can read it. It is spelled phonically(sp?).
--it works!!!
I watched him go get the chalk and start writing on our driveway.
See if you can read it. It is spelled phonically(sp?).
(Mom I am sorry for disobeying!)
That's my sweet guy!
He calmed down and we enjoyed the rest of the evening.

2 comments:
How cute! And being a kindergarten teacher I have to say that he did a great job spelling the word "disobeying". I am impressed!
Sorry I missed your call today. Hope we can catch up soon.
too funny! love that boy !
Post a Comment