Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Cinco Ranch

Over Spring Break we were able to take a trip to one of the ranches that Todd guides on. It was one of our favorite family trips. We left Thursday morning and pulled in around 2.Here is our cabin. Actually very nice inside!
We did lots of fishing.
Perch

We did lots of shooting practice!


Loading bullets!

Wes loved the pool table!
Todd and I only wish we had room in our house for one!



We caught lots of bass.


Feeling pretty proud of his catch!

Here comes another one!





Daddy caught the big ones!


Holding the fish isn't Wes's favorite thing yet!
Can you tell?

We both caught fish at the same time!
Wes loved driving around on the ranch!


Don't get too close to the pond!


Shooting turtles!

Dad, I think I see another one!
Hurry give me my gun!

I got him!
The trip was great! Wes cried so hard when it was time to head home! He loves the outdoors as much as his daddy!

post signature


4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Miss you!

Emily said...

Looks like a great time...but seriously...turtles? I love turtles...didn't know people shot them! And I love the picture of you & Wes with your fish...it looks like Wes is "eyeing" your fish trying to figure out if his is bigger! Aunti Em loves ya'll!

Britney said...

Aw, that sounds like a great family trip - love the little cabin!

Holly said...

What a fun trip! What neat memories for him!